Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Family Night 2013

 Here are some pictures from our latest Halloween Family Night.  We had fun dressing up!  We watched the Halloween episode of Duck Dynasty and since it mentioned "Thriller", my husband found the music video on line.  The kids had never seen it before.  We did a skeleton scavenger hunt.  That was all I had planned, but we were still in the partying mood, so then we played hide-and-go-seek in the dark and then watched a movie.

 As we were getting ready to make our calzone snake, we remembered that we didn't follow the recipe that I posted exactly.  I mentioned making a couple changes, all we did was put in ingredients for a regular pizza: a tomato based pizza sauce (I make a homemade one, but you can buy sauce too-Bobali is good), mozzarella, pepperoni, Italian sausage, and mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment